#3 A New Blog!

February 05, 2017

Ahhh everything's changed! Buckle up everyone, Hannah's got a new mindset and a whole new layout. It's time to do some serious writing...

*

So, new things:

I will be accepting requests for film/TV/theatre reviews. Leave me a comment on a blog post and/or social media account and I'll get back to you!

I got a cool layout which took me HOURS of encoding but it was so worth it.

I'm (hopefully!) going to posting much more often now. I have had way too many blogs in my life but I'm committing now... I think!


New Personal Achievements!

I got my first professional directing job! *applause* Come see Peter Pan at the Central Theatre, Chatham, as I am the Musical Director for the show! Link to buy tickets righty HERE
Picture Credit: BBA Management













I am doing all my university applications at the moment and currently hold 3/5 offers! Got a rejection recently which was a little disappointing, but I'm sure the future holds a different kind of story for me to tell...

I'm releasing an EP this year! It's really exciting and I can't wait to start recording it, but if you just cannot wait, check out my YouTube channel for regular updates and songs.

We're trying some new things here at Come Along, Marilyn! Stick around for the ride and remember:


There's lots more to come...

You Might Also Like

0 comments