#7: The Luna Lovegood Tag (+#Luna4Lumos)

February 14, 2017

Hey guys! I made a YouTube video with all my answers to this tag. Here are the full list of questions and my answers, plus a little bit about the amazing charity that it's for...


Luna Lovegood Tag Questions & Answers

Q: If you could pick one of Luna’s qualities/personality traits that you don’t already have, what would it be?
A: I love Luna's amazing sense of self and her ability to not care about what others think of her. That's definitely something I am trying to learn.

Q: If you had magic, what one muggle struggle would you use it to help?
A: I am the world's most messy, disorganised person when it comes to my bedroom. I would love something like the Weasley's family have - their self-cleaning pots and pans. A wave of my wand and the windows are polished, the floor has been hoovered and all my draws are organised to perfection!

Q: Make up your own creature like the Blibbering Humdinger or Cumple-Horned Snorkack!
A: The Flitterfloo. It's a fairy mermaid basically. It can fly, then change its wings into fins and swim through the ocean.

Q: If you could change Luna’s patronus, what would you change it to and why?
A: For some reason, I see Luna's patronus as a swan - a majestic creature that all the animals secretly aspire to resemble; beautiful, headstrong and proud of its own feathers.

Q: Luna has a unique sense of style! She loves her dirigible plum earrings and cork necklace. What’s one piece of clothing or item of jewelry that means something to you and why?
A: A ring my Grandma left to me when she died. It was her Eternity Ring from her marriage with my Granddad and it fits me perfectly. Makes me feel connected to her.

Q: Luna loves pudding! What’s one Hogwarts food you wish you could try?
A: Holy Hogwarts, Butterbeer please! I want the real stuff, the hot, buttery, creamy drink straight from the tap. I can almost taste it... only I can't because it is simply too magical to fathom.

Q: If you could cross Luna over into any other fandom/universe, which would it be and why?
A: I feel like Luna would make a really great Amity from Veronica Roth's 'Divergent'. Me and her sat singing folk songs around the fire, while she studies the knargles in the wood and I play some music on my ukulele. Now that's the dream. Either that or the 'Percy Jackson' series by Rick Riordan. She'd get along well with Athena and she's already a total goddess anyway.

Q: If Luna started a cause, like Hermione’s S.P.E.W., what do you think it would be for?
A: Some kind of save the rainforests cause. Like a PMCR - Protection of Magical Creatures in the Rainforest. Somebody help me on the acronym front please.

Q: If Luna were a muggle, what profession do you think she’d be in?
A: Drama Teacher. Yep, I can see her as the Ms Darbus-type - swishy clothes and always going on about self-expression. What a great lesson that would be.

Q: What does Luna Lovegood mean to you?
A: She is the motive for self-expression, empathy and love. She is such a symbol of hope for so many young people who feel squashed and oppressed by their peers and the society around them and she is someone I strive to be like. I identify with her a lot and she has always been my favourite book character, simply because there was never anyone like her in any other book. She is unique and I love that word. Unique.

Luna 4 Lumos

Luna 4 Lumos is a crowd fundraising project, to raise money for J.K Rowling's charity 'Lumos'.
Lumos helps orphaned children worldwide, looking to support the 8 million institutionalised children and giving them the right to a family. I think it's beautiful, so here's how you can get involved in the magical spirit...

DONATE to #Luna4Lumos - https://www.crowdrise.com/luna-for-lu... 
Luna4Lumos Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Luna4Lumos/
Lumos (J.K. Rowling’s charity): http://www.wearelumos.org 

SHARE my video above and the originals righty here!
Tessa Netting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fynH8...
Dayeanne Hutton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAhYL...


Be kind, be generous and remember,

There's lots more to come...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think? There's lots more to come..