#15: Say Chic | A New Blog!

April 29, 2017

I'm launching another blog!

Well, co-launching... Join me and Hollie from Hesperosaurus over on our Facebook page on MAY 1ST (so 2 days time!) at 1pm UK time for our LIVE launch party! We'll be doing a Q&A and some other surprises and you are more than welcome to come and join the party.

We have a cute logo!


So let me explain...

'Say Chic' is a women's lifestyle and entertainment magazine meant for the modern day gal! It's run by myself and a close friend of mine and we're going to be posting bi-weekly (that's once a week for each of us, for those of you keeping track) on a Wednesday and a Sunday.


What will you post?

Anything and everything! We'll be talking about all the things you want to hear, throwing our own quirky spin on the trends of the season, showing you epic recipes, insane life hacks and some crazy editorials. I'm sorry, I'm over excited.


Where can I find you?

Good question, reader! Well, just for you, here are all of our social media links conveniently hyperlinked for you below...



Put a note in your calendars! MAY 1ST // 1PM UK TIME // LIVE LAUNCH PARTY

*

And remember...




Hannah x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think? There's lots more to come..