#30: Life Update & Future Goals

August 22, 2017

A little something different for you today. Crazy, but this post is among the final few posts I will write in my bedroom. Granted, it will still be my bedroom when I move to university, but it won't be the "original" bedroom... if you see where I'm going with this! There's a slight connection between that and the theme of today's blog post, which is a little life update, to share with you my plans of action for the coming months.




1. I am starting university!

I will be studying BA (Hons) Drama and English Language and Linguistics at the University of Kent - exciting huh? Sounds very nerdy but basically it's stagey stuff, combined with the study of words. Words and sentences. I think it's cool.


2. That means... I'm moving out!

Exclamation mark??? It's exciting, because decorating my room has been an ambition since childhood, when the peeling green wallpaper didn't suit a girly five year old's taste. Don't get me wrong, I still want to paint a galaxy on my walls but I might have to tone it down a little. My uni dorm room will likely have to be a place of study too!

3. Work

Work's not treated me bad over the the past couple of years. I've worked in a lovely bridal shop with lovely people and it's going to be a change to not be there every Sunday. I'm not leaving my job as MD for RARE Productions though and am really excited to be the Area Coordinator for our next show too... "Oliver! Oliver!"


4. Let Me Read

Not an elaborate metaphor title. It's the name of my upcoming EP. I've been meeting a few people from my course who play instruments, so am in the process of writing them music to play with me on the tracks! Release date tbc.

5. Bullet Journalling

I'm late to the party but I'm really enjoying filling this in. I've gone with a black and white theme because I think it will be easier for me to keep up. It's really keeping me on top of things and I know if there's something I've forgotten, it will likely be in there. One of my favourite spreads has been the future log, which brings me nicely onto...


Future Goals


  • Passing my driving test
  • Discovering new authors
  • Decorating my dorm room
  • Making new friends
  • Falling in love... possibly... that one might be a Disney fairytale!

That's it for today! Let me know what exciting things are going on in your life in the comments below, or hit me up on any of my social medias for a bit of a chat. Make sure you follow my bloglovin' for all my posts! And remember...



Hannah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think? There's lots more to come..