#28: Reading List 2017-18

August 08, 2017

As I begin the next calendar year, I want to do a bit more reading. I've recently changed my degree programme to include English Language and Linguistics (very boffin-sounding but basically just the study of words!) So, I figured I should get back in the swing of things in the reading department. That being said, here's a list of all the things I aim to read in the next calendar year...



So here goes...

'Billy and Me' - Giovanna Fletcher
'The Edible Woman' - Margaret Atwood
'Wicked' - Gregory Maguire
'Shirley Valentine' - Willy Russell
'Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit' - Jeanette Winterson
'Wuthering Heights' - Emily Brontë

*

I'm also leaving room for writing my own novel, whilst reading my set texts, definitely getting to know some more blogs and obsessing over magazines - I really love hearing what the online community has to say about the world... that and picking up Cosmopolitan every once in a while (for the free samples of course) definitely can't hurt!



Let me know in the comments what you're dying to read and remember...



Hannah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think? There's lots more to come..